All-round graphic designer
Location: Wommelgem (Belgium)
OMP is one of the top players in supply chain planning software. A growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. Due to this enormous growth, our Marketing team is looking for an all-round Graphic Designer to create high-impact designs to get our message across a wide range of online and offline media.
Are you the creative soul who will support our Communication Team?
What will be your challenge?
As a Graphic Designer, you work together with the global Communication, Marketing, HR and Commercial teams to develop a variety of marketing materials, such as web design, mailings, brochures, flyers, advertisements, social media, conference materials, stationary, gadgets, invitations, PowerPoint presentations and more.
You will also collaborate with external agencies and suppliers, such as communication and printing agencies.
You translate creative ideas into appealing designs You sometimes develop your own creations, but also apply or customize existing templates and designs. Above all, you maintain a consistent style, characterizing our brand.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Graphic Designer has a degree in Graphic Design, Cross-Media Design or a related field, but we value experience over education. That’s why we would love to see your portfolio!
You should have:
- A thorough experience in graphic design tools: Adobe Creative Cloud has no secrets for you (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom…)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest tools and trends in graphic design
- An understanding of marketing, web design, corporate identity, advertising and multimedia
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch is also convenient
Other useful skills and experience:
- Digital photography
- Video creation, editing and animation (After Effects, Première…)
- Microsoft Office design (PowerPoint, Word…)
What’s in it for you?
- An interesting and varied job in an international and multicultural company
- A casual and fun office culture with an emphasis on education and innovation
- An immediate full-time contract in a growing and financially healthy company
- A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including an iPhone, laptop, meal vouchers and a company car
- Working mainly from our head office in Wommelgem with the possibility to work from our satellite offices in Ghent and Wavre
- A part-time or freelance contract is negotiable
Interested? Get in touch!
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Send us your CV via our jobsite and we’ll get in touch soon.
Back to filter
Send your CV