Application Support Analyst
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
To support the fast growth of OMP, the Customer Services team is expanding. Our mission is to keep our OMP solution up and running at our customers, and to support all key-users. We are driven by a passion to solve complex problems and we get satisfaction from making our customers’ day.
Are you fond of finding solutions to challenging problems? Eager to use your analytical mind and technical/IT skillset to get there? Happy to communicate your implemented solution to the customer in fluent English?
Then you are the person we are looking for! Come and join our team.
You will be working closely with others within the team and the company. This will enable you to find the most suitable solution for our customers to deliver outstanding results.
It’s essential that…
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree (or similar by experience)
- You have a strong interest in IT
- You are fluent in English
- You are a passionate problem solver and an out-of-the box thinker
- You have an analytical mind, and a desire to investigate into detail
- You are friendly, communicative and a good listener
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You work in a structured way and follow procedures
- You are not scared of multi-tasking
It’d be great if you also…
- Know an additional language (e.g. French, German, Dutch)
- Have experience in or knowledge of IT: Operating Systems (Windows), databases (Oracle/SQL), programming language (e.g. VB)
- Have an interest in Supply Chain Planning
- Worked in a Customer Services environment before
As an employee we consider you as our most important asset. Through our coaching program, custom training track and on the job training we ensure your professional growth.
OMP cares about the work-life balance of its employees. We actively support a healthy lifestyle by organizing diverse sport sessions. We also offer a fitness room and beach volley field. During lunch time, several activities take place including language practicing with peers, seminars from guest speakers, and playing pool or ping pong.
You will be warmly welcomed by our Customer Services team and will interact with people throughout the whole company. During team and company events, you will get the opportunity to get to know a different side of your colleagues. So, when will you join our team?
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV