Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
OMP is currently looking for a project/business controller. You will report to the Finance Manager and will work in close collaboration with project managers dealing with international projects as well as with the Project Management Office (PMO) responsible.
At the start of each project you collect and complete all relevant financial project information based upon input from the business development team, the project manager and/or the contract signed with the customer.
You make a financial planning and an invoicing schedule for the projects based upon the project plans, milestones and payment schedules.
You follow-up correct and timely invoicing and take care of credit management.
You ensure that in each project phase the right financial information is timely and properly registered. You also verify and make sure that contractual conditions are respected.
You take care of budget controlling during the implementation of each project. You issue periodic reports summarizing the financial and budgetary performance of the different projects to the project managers and the team managers.
You acquire a good understanding of OMP’s project organization. You take an active role in improving OMP’s project administration and financial monitoring of projects.
You work closely together with the Project Management Office (PMO) which is responsible for defining the project management methodology and guidelines as well as auditing adherence to these guidelines.
You are the customer's contact person regarding financial and administrative issues (purchase orders, invoicing, ..)
You are the sparring partner of the project manager for all the matters mentioned above.
- You have a Master in Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent, supplemented with relevant experience.
- A good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Knowledge of ERP / accounting packages is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in a financial or administrative function.
- You have a good understanding of administrative processes and you are interested in project administration, project controlling and reporting in an international environment.
- You are analytical and you work very accurately and independently.
- You see multitasking as a challenge.
- You have excellent communication skills and a good team spirit.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV