Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent (Belgium)
Fast-growing and innovative. Two great ways to describe both OMP and our cloud services. Are you up to the challenge of helping us to shape and expand our future cloud service offering?
As our new Cloud Consultant, you’ll be key to configuring and designing cloud solutions that meet and exceed the business and IT needs of our customers. This includes integration with data warehouses, ERP systems and reporting systems. Your close cooperation with our customers gives you the insight you need to participate in road map discussions that further elevate our cloud solutions.
Is your head in the clouds, thinking of new possibilities? And are your feet firmly on the ground, ensuring your solutions are always practical?
If so, you could help elevate our cloud solutions as our new Cloud Consultant.
In your new role, you’ll deliver the full OMP supply chain solution as a fully managed service to our customers, this includes the design, implementation and support of our OMP application in Microsoft Azure Cloud. You’ll be key for onboarding new customers to the OMP Cloud, designing and implementing cloud configurations that fulfil the business and IT needs of our customers.
It is essential that you have:
- Either a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or solid experience in the field.
- A broad knowledge of ICT and are knowledgeable about network concepts.
- A customer-orientated, results-committed attitude both when you are working autonomously or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to translate our customer’s needs into a design and implementation plan.
- Good team-playing skills.
- Fluency in English.
It’d be great if you also:
- Have experience with or knowledge of Microsoft Azure, cloud deployments and Citrix-based solutions.
- Are eager to learn and fun to work with.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV