Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent (Belgium)
OMP, a fast-growing software and consulting company, is continuously looking to the future to develop advanced supply chain solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are looking to expand our growing team of cloud experts with a new Cloud Engineer who will focus on improving our cloud solution to ensure it remains future-proof.
Are you interested in joining a growing team of cloud experts? Are you passionate about empowering companies to manage their supply chains wherever they are located? Are you excited about finding new ways to use the cloud to help our customers’ supply chains achieve their objectives?
If you answered yes, you could be perfect as our new Cloud Engineer.
Your new role will primarily focus on further enhancing our cloud solution which is based on Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and deployed using the Azure DevOps methodology. This includes the design, development and implementation of all our service offering (monitoring, reporting, deployment, database and storage services). You will also have the opportunity to participate in road map discussions that further elevate our cloud solutions.
It is essential that you have:
- Either a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or solid experience in the field.
- A broad knowledge of ICT.
- A creative and conceptual way of working.
- A customer-orientated, results-committed attitude both when you are working autonomously or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to translate our customer’s needs into a design and solution road map.
- Fluency in English.
It’d be great if you also:
- Have experience with or knowledge of ARM-based deployments, PowerShell (core), Citrix-based solutions and MS SQL servers.
- Are eager to learn and fun to work with.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV