Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent (Belgium)
Due to the strong growth of OMP we are looking for a Contract Manager.
As a Contract Manager you analyze, evaluate and negotiate contracts under Belgian and other law systems. There are different types of contracts at OMP. Software as a Service, license, maintenance and project implementation contracts:
- You manage the contract process according to our internal contract policies and procedures. Moreover, you assimilate legal, IT technical and commercial aspects in line with the company’s strategy.
- You provide proactive and practical legal support to the company's business units on best practices and contract issues.
- You work on topics like intellectual property, liability, confidentiality,
- You work together with the business unit managers, the commercial team and the customer.
- You have a master’s degree (Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics, Law, …)
- You are passionate about commercial and legal negotiation and finding creative solutions
- You benefit from having a first experience (+2 years) in a contract management department and have already some expertise in IT-law. A coach will guide you through various projects, make sure you grow, develop certain competences, and take on responsibilities
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills. You are fluent in English and enjoy working in a multi-national customer-driven environment
- You have an analytical mindset and work with attention to detail. You can think out of the box and complement this skill with a hands-on mentality
- You are fun to work with and a great team player
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV