Customer Application Expert
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
Due to the strong growth of OMP, the Customer Services Team is looking for a Customer Application Expert.
As a Customer Application Expert, you will be the single point of contact within the OMP organization for a specific customer application. Having a strong affinity with continuous improvement, you will assist and guide various OMP colleagues, allowing them to provide excellent customer services on this application. Having a dedicated focus on one or two customers applications, responsibilities related to the application include:
- Building and maintaining the Customer Application Knowledge Base on the customized functionality, the troubleshooting guide and practical how-to documents.
- Collecting feedback and suggestions for improvement as input for upgrade projects and change requests.
- Offering expert knowledge to Customer Services (handling of support tickets), Customer Solutions project teams (extension or upgrade projects) and Solution Design & Product Development (application feedback loop).
It’s essential that…
- You like to build a long-term relationship with your customer
- Technical account management is something you always wanted to do:
- How is a certain functionality used and how can this be improved?
- Spot trends in incidents and follow up on change requests.
- Do you like to manage an application for large customers?
- You want to gain a broader product view and supply chain knowledge
- You like to share knowledge with other colleagues
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree (or similar by experience)
- You have a strong interest in IT
- You are fluent in English
- You are a passionate problem solver and an out-of-the box-thinker
- You have an analytical mind, and a desire to investigate into detail
- You are friendly, communicative and a good listener
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You work in a structured way and follow procedures
- You are not scared of multi-tasking
It’d be great if you also…
- Know an additional language (e.g. French, German, Dutch)
- Have an interest in supply chain planning
As an employee, we consider you as our most important asset. Through our coaching program, custom training track and on the job training we ensure your professional growth.
OMP cares about the work-life balance of its employees. We actively support a healthy lifestyle by organizing diverse sports sessions. We also offer a fitness room and beach volley field. During lunchtime, several activities take place including language practicing with peers, seminars from guest speakers, and playing pool or ping pong.
You will be warmly welcomed by our Customer Services Team and will interact with people throughout the whole company. During team and company events, you will get the opportunity to get to know a different side of your colleagues. So, when will you join our team?
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. We aim to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV