Freelance Senior Leadership Trainer and Coach
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp
To support the growth of our international employees, OMP is looking for a senior freelance leadership trainer and coach. Do you like to help us expand our Leadership Program, in a fast-growing and ever-changing company and culture?
Are you dynamic and results-driven? Do you have a vast knowledge of our business, talent strategy, and workforce dynamics? And are you able to translate these into meaningful people leadership training programs?
Then you are the person we are looking for! Come and join our team.
OMP is looking for a freelance trainer and coach who wants to engage for the long term and for quite a significant part of their time (+/- 60-80 days per year).
In return, you will get the best of both worlds: being part of a team in a growing international company, guaranteed (part-time) work security and staying available as a freelancer for other missions.
It’s essential that you can::
- Develop and deliver leadership development tracks
- Coach employees on different levels of the company, up to executive
- Support our managers in their leadership responsibilities
- Coach teams in their journey for growth
- Communicate with impact on different levels of an organization
- Bring existing programs to life and push them to the next level
The ideal candidate is qualified and has knowledge in:
- Coaching certification
- Insights Discovery certification
- Familiar with team dynamics, leadership concepts and theoretical frameworks, such as Lencioni, Eisenhower matrix, creating a feedback culture, psychological safety, motivational theories, change models, leading in VUCA environment, influencing and negotiation, …
- At least 1 extra domain of expertise
- Fluent in English and Dutch
The freelance colleague that we are looking for, is:
- a team player
- open for lifelong learning
- willing to go the extra mile
You will act as the ambassador, trainer and coach of our Talent Management team, initiate and execute trainings and coachings to help us further develop our OMP employees and our company to become future proof. You will be part of the international OMP external trainers’ team.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. We aim to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV