Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
Looking to take your next steps in your career in marketing? Are you passionate about supporting your colleagues and taking responsibility for your own projects? And, do you enjoy working as part of a busy team in a growing international company? If so, you could be the new Marketing Coordinator that we’re looking for.
As our new Marketing Coordinator, you’ll join our growing international company to provide essential support and assistance for our Marketing & Communication and Business Development teams. Your varied role includes:
- Coordinating and expanding the activities of the OMP Community (online platform, councils, webinars, etc.);
- Assisting with commercial trade show planning;
- Supporting the Business Development team;
- Researching the best platforms to promote our solutions (exhibitions, magazines, conferences, etc.);
- Giving advice on our subscriptions to publications and websites; and
- Taking responsibility for our marketing materials, including managing workflows to ensure all input is delivered on time and within budget;
- You do all of this from our head office in Wommelgem, Belgium.
As well as being an organized, reliable team player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, our new Marketing Coordinator also has:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining an online community where you engage with prospects and customers (both internal and external).
- An assertive yet flexible approach to working within a team.
- A sense of responsibility when accepting new projects.
- The ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of the supply chain sector or IT (preferred).
Like a lot of companies, we offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company with an attractive salary and other benefits. What sets us apart from other companies are our personal coaching and training packages.
Your day-to-day coach is available to help you with technical questions and guidance throughout the whole of your first year. Your coach is available during your entire career at OMP to ensure your wellbeing and personal development within the company.
Learn from the best as you work with our experienced Marketing & Communication and Business Development teams. Comprehensive internal trainings on about OMP’s solutions, industries and customers.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in the US, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UAE, the UK, Ukraine.
Back to filter
Send your CV