Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
Are you passionate about bringing value to Fortune 500 companies? Do you want to make a difference by managing multiple supply chain planning projects? Are you ready to lead, guide and coach a large team?
If you answered yes, you could be the experienced Program Manager we’re looking for.
As our new Program Manager, you manage multiple supply chain planning projects of varying sizes, priorities and objectives.
What do we expect from you? Your success is based on your ability to manage all aspects of the project from solution analysis to go-live and handover to the helpdesk. You achieve this by handling escalations and issues, while apprising all relevant stakeholders of the situation and keeping your projects running. This helps you to manage customer expectations and ensure your teams remain focused on results in terms of quality, costs and customer satisfaction.
You will often interact with customers and you also work closely with our project managers and solution architects and report project status to our steering committees.
On top of that, you support the personal development of junior project managers by guiding, coordinating and coaching them.
In addition to your strong analytical and organizational skills, you also have:
- At least 10 years of project management experience in a multinational organization or consulting company, complemented with a university degree.
- Solid experience in supply chain planning (software).
- Knowledge of all the ins and outs of program management.
- The ability to inspire and drive performance in a diverse team and environment.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, and a charismatic personality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills complemented by a customer-focused mindset.
- A strong affinity with IT.
- The flexibility to occasionally travel.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is an advantage.
Like a lot of companies, we offer a permanent position with an attractive salary and other benefits. What sets us apart from others is that we are a growing international company that gives responsibility and autonomy to its people.
Impact, autonomy and variation
At OMP you’ll have a value-added role with global impact in a future-proof company.
- You’ll partner up with the biggest brands in the world.
Experience a really dynamic environment where you have autonomy to work on your projects.
- Variety: every day is different.
Life at OMP
- We put people first.
- We invest in our employees to keep them happy, healthy and motivated.
- Enjoy a dynamic and multi-cultural environment with a strong entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV