Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp (Belgium)
Are you passionate about global brand awareness, social engagement and lead generation? Dedicated to marketing and communication? And looking for a new challenge that highlights your many talents?
The opportunity you’re looking for is to join our growing team as our new Recruitment Marketing Specialist. Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products, instead you’ll be promoting the value of working for our company to help us attract great candidates who fit our culture and support our mission.
Want to help us tell our story to build a great company? Read on!
As our Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you work from our head office in Wommelgem, Belgium, to…
- Manage the global employer brand to build awareness and engage followers
- Think strategically about channels and messaging, rolling up your sleeves to execute short and long-term campaigns and programs that you track, measure and adapt for maximum impact
- Create and curate content and advertising to target our talent audience
- Ensure the career site is up to date at all times
- Develop job descriptions that carry OMP’s DNA (in collaboration with Talent Acquisition)
- Manage recruiting events and materials
- Oversee and optimize the candidate experience
- Build a talent network and generate a pipeline of qualified leads that can be converted into candidates interested in joining OMP
- Amplify internal ambassadors and generate employee referrals
- Track, measure and analyze everything from the top to the bottom of the funnel, test what is and isn’t working, and jump in to try new tactics, learning at every step
You make big things happen thanks to your collaboration with Talent Acquisition, partnership with Marketing & Communication, support of internal business departments and work with external agencies, universities and vendors!
As a natural storyteller, you love the challenge of exploring entirely new audiences and learning what makes them tick so your messaging hits home. You also combine a technical mind with a human touch that engages people through search, social, mobile, text and email.
It’s essential that you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Human Resources, or a relevant field
- Experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing and/or Advertising
- The desire to pioneer your own role in our growing department
- Experience in organizing campaigns, programs and events, all the way from strategy to execution, that build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- Knowledge of the latest social media and online marketing trends as you live on social media and understand how to attract followers and keep them engaged
- Expertise in placing and developing postings for Facebook, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glasssdoor, and other job boards
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- An analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
It’d be great if you also had:
- A curious and resourceful approach that empowers you to find creative solutions to any challenges that crop up
- The ability to work smoothly in a team as well as independently
- Great organizational skills and a self-starting attitude
- The ability to create content from blogs to emails to videos yourself as well as enlist internal and external content creators
- The ability to inspire employees to create and share their stories and employer reviews, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the candidate journey
- Experience in communicating with recruiters, hiring managers, and ambassadors to empower them to tell our story effectively to attract and nurture candidates
- An interest in technology as you love to find new ways to improve your processes and results
- Experience with recruitment marketing software
Like a lot of companies, we offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company with an attractive salary and other benefits. What sets us apart from other companies are our personal coaching and training packages.
- Your day-to-day coach is available to help you with technical questions and guidance throughout the whole of your first year
- Your coach is available during your entire career at OMP to ensure your wellbeing and personal development within the company
- Learn from the best as you work with our experienced Marketing & Communication and Talent Acquisition teams
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices the US, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UAE, the UK, Ukraine.
Back to filter
Send your CV