Senior Business Analyst
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent; Wavre (Belgium)
As a (Senior) Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for defining and improving the planning actions in line with business objectives and to-be planning cycle within the context of customer solutions projects.
You’ll be an integral part of our User Engagement team as we guide and support different users to guarantee the optimal usage of our OMP supply chain planning application . Part of your role will be giving trainings and coaching users on different implementation aspects, for example, data quality and testing. Lastly, while you’ll be based in Belgium, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to meet customers and colleagues.
Interested? If so, your future responsibilities will include :
- Supporting Key Users and Subject Matter Experts to translate business objectives and requirements into detailed user stories and scenarios which will serve as input for our design workshops.
- Challenging the configured functionalities from a usability perspective to ensure optimal adoption by the Users.
- Acting as a link between Users and OMP Implementation Consultants before and during handover.
- Sharing best practices to ensure the full potential of the OMP application is used.
- Ensuring planning actions support the business objectives defined during the design phase.
- Refining the KPIs defined during the design phase and give advice on how to monitor them inside or outside OMP.
- Providing feedback internally on possible improvements for the UI or other elements of the application.
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you’ll also coach Junior Analysts and leverage your business experience.
It’s essential that you have:
- A master’s degree with emphasis in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Mastered the art of mapping complex, interconnected problems into clear and structured flow charts and decision trees.
- Fluency in English.
- A natural flair in front of a crowd combined with excellent presentation skills that enable you to match your presentation to your audience.
- An analytical brain combined with patience and a critical mindset to try and unveil the root cause of every issue and question.
- Good people skills, which make you easily approachable and trustworthy.
It’d be great if you also have:
- A background in supply chain planning, both the theoretical concepts and hands-on experience.
- Deep knowledge of supply chain processes in OMP’s focus industries so you can talk the same language as Key Users, Subject Matter Experts and Planners.
- The ability to motivate others to ensure project momentum is maintained, even if you experience a setback.
- Good empathy skills so you can relate to the different project roles and assess the critically of raised questions and issues.
- The right combination of pragmatism, persistence, creativity and insightfulness depending on the situation.
- Experience in the configuration and deployment of functionalities in our OMP tool.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV