Senior Payroll Professional
Location: Wommelgem; Antwerp (Belgium)
Do you know all the ins and outs of Belgian payroll? Are you eager to expand your knowledge and deep dive into international payroll? Do you have a service-oriented mindset? If this sounds like you, you might be our new Senior Payroll Professional.
As our new Senior Payroll Professional, you’ll play an essential role in our global Payroll team from our head office in Wommelgem. Your responsibilities will include:
Accurately processing all elements related to the monthly payroll for white-collar employees in Belgium and two other countries, ensuring correct and timely calculation and payment of salaries.
Keeping up to date with all relevant changes in social legislation for the countries you are responsible for and communicating these changes internally.
Acting as the first point of contact for your colleagues and managers for all questions related to salary, vacation, social legislation, and more.
Our Global Payroll team processes the payroll for Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, and the USA.
It is essential that you have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Belgian payroll.Master or bachelor degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Belgian social legislation.
- Knowledge of foreign payroll and social legislation is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- A passion for payroll, including an interest in further developing your payroll expertise in one (or more) of the following countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain and the USA.
- Extensive experience in working with MS Office (especially Excel) and payroll systems, preferably with eBlox Payroll and eBlox HR.
- An analytical and critical mind with an eye for details.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as being a great team player.
- Great communication skills, plus a social, result-driven, flexible and conscientious attitude to helping people so they are satisfied with the HR service.
- Experience in handling confidential information discreetly.
Like a lot of companies, we offer a permanent position delivering payroll services in a growing international company with an attractive salary and other benefits. What sets us apart from other companies is our dedication to your career development, and the responsibility and autonomy you’ll experience in your new position.
Impact, autonomy and variation
- At OMP you’ll have a value-added role with global impact in a future-proof company.
- You’ll be challenged to help shape our organization and our future growth.
- Variety: every day is different.
- Experience a really dynamic environment where you have real autonomy.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about payroll around the world, as well as improve your current skills.
Life at OMP
- We put people first.
- We invest in our employees to keep them happy, healthy and motivated.
- Enjoy a dynamic and multi-cultural environment with a strong entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV