Location: Wommelgem (Belgium)
OMP is a rapidly growing company that puts people first and highly values everyone’s talent.
Are you an enabler of talent development? Passionate about developing your colleagues’ personal skills? Enthusiastic about advising and supporting business leaders on topics including change management, succession planning and performance management?
If you answered yes, you’re the person we’re looking for. Come and join us at OMP for the next stage of your career!
As a Strategic L&D Manager, you are responsible for supporting the global OMP strategy by defining and implementing talent-related projects. You are passionate about developing people and you are an expert in identifying the training & development needs of a fast-growing organization.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- identifying training solutions for managers and employees
- supporting managers in their people management and team development activities
- organizing workshops and trainings
- acting as a change agent and key enabler to support various talent related projects and programs
- creating initiatives, from sport activities to inspirational events, that will help strengthen our global OMP culture
You will work closely together with Management, HR professionals specialized in Talent Acquisition and Compensation & Benefits, internal and external training experts, and the communication department. Based in our head office in Wommelgem (Antwerp), you will report to the HR Director and our CEO.
It is essential that you have:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience within the Talent Management/HR business partner field
- The ability to understand the company’s strategy and dynamics in order to create and elaborate our vision in the Talent field
- Solid experience in collaborating with multiple senior stakeholders, the ability to clearly present and discuss information in a way that establishes rapport, creates partnership and helps everyone gain understanding and insights
- A proven track record in change management
- Good analytical skills which enable you to assess people and situations objectively
- High ethical standards. You are known to be discreet and trustworthy
- Active listening skills that are customer-focused
- A passion for people and their talents. You are fun to work with and a great team player
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- The ability to face the challenges of working in a fast-paced and fast-growing company where the majority of your highly-skilled colleagues belong to Generation Y and Z
- Fluency in Dutch and English
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US
Back to filter
Send your CV