Supply Chain Coach
Location: Wommelgem, Antwerp; Drongen, Ghent (Belgium)
As a Supply Chain Coach, you’ll be responsible for coaching and guiding Key Users and Planners to ensure the optimal use of our OMP planning solution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Giving trainings so our customers understand the fundamentals of supply chain planning and how it can be optimally executed with our OMP application.
- Supporting Key Users and Subject Matter Experts during functionality validation. This includes preparing validation workshops and guiding the validation of all possible variants of a business scenario.
- Acting as the first point of contact for Key Users, Planners and Subject Matter Experts for tool-related questions.
- Ensuring planning actions support the business objectives and KPIs defined in the design phase.
- Guiding the Business Process Owner to refine the planning activities into planning actions that do not breach any relevant constraint.
- Ensuring all planners get the full value out of the OMP application by sharing best practices and useful tips and tricks.
- Documenting the planning cycle into flow charts complemented by clear instructions.
- Guiding customers to effectively improve the quality of the master data needed to plan in OMP.
- Develop a full-scale training plan targeted towards the different roles in the future planning cycle.
Want to join our team?
It’s essential that you have:
- A master’s degree with emphasis in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Mastered the art of mapping complex, interconnected problems into clear and structured flow charts and decision trees.
- Fluency in English.
- A natural flair in front of a crowd combined with excellent presentation skills that enable you to match your presentation to your audience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- An analytical brain combined with patience and a critical mindset to try and unveil the root cause of every issue and question.
- Good people skills, which make you easily approachable and trustworthy.
- The ability to motivate others to ensure project momentum is maintained, even if you experience a setback.
- The right combination of pragmatism, persistence, creativity and insightfulness depending on the situation.
It’d be great if you also had:
- A background in supply chain planning, both the theoretical concepts and hands-on experience.
- Experience in the configuration and deployment of functionalities in our OMP tool.
- Deep knowledge of supply chain processes in OMP’s focus industries so you can talk the same language as Key Users, Subject Matter Experts and Planners.
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV