Internship Software Development
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
Are you passionate about software development? Do you want to challenge your analytical and technical skills? If yes, an internship for OMP is the right choice for you!
We offer internships for both Belgian and international students. During this internship, you have the opportunity to get a taste of software development in a professional environment, with the close guidance of an experienced and highly-skilled software engineer.
We hope that you can bring in your knowledge, skills, enthusiasm and creativity to dive into one of the following topics:
- Develop a more performant cache-friendly implementation of an unordered map
- Investigate message broker systems for C++;
- Develop a performance test bench for a task scheduler
- Investigate the effect of compression on inter-service communication;
- Investigate different allocation strategies to reduce memory fragmentation;
- Build a predictive bug detection application using data mining and machine learning techniques;
- Investigate the possibilities of C++ modules for a huge code base.
We can discuss on other topics as well.
All these topics consist of a research and an implementation part.
From our side, we will provide the ideal conditions for you to grow and boost your development: as a member of an international team, you will work in close collaboration with a passionate software developer who will be by your side in one of our offices. Using the best professional tools and equipment, you have all the ingredients to further develop your (C++) development skills.
Are you as thrilled about this as we are? Then we would like to hear from you!
Back to filter
Send your CV