Location: Atlanta (USA)
OMP is a software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. As a company we have but one mission: to optimize our customer’s supply chain. We pride ourselves on developing innovative Advanced Planning Systems (APS) that meet and exceed expectations. Our customer base includes leading companies in different industries, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin, Shaw, Procter & Gamble and Smurfit Kappa.
We are a growing international company with lots of opportunities for our people. We have offices in the US, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, China, Brazil, Ukraine, and India. This role will be working from out our US Office.
Respect, team spirit and creativity are the cornerstones of our working culture.
Are you ready for your next career chapter at this fast-growing company and global leader in Supply Chain Planning Solutions?
We are looking for an energetic HR Coordinator who naturally goes above and beyond!
As the HR Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for all OMP’ers to provide a smooth employee experience. You support the overall operation of HR in daily administrative functions. Reporting into our HR Manager you will assist in all aspects of case management and compliance for the employment-based immigration needs of new and existing colleagues, in collaboration with Talent Acquisition, Business leaders and legal counsel. Additionally, you will be responsible to promote efficiency of internal processes and ensure a timely and smooth experience for all parties. This role will require excellent planning, organizing, problem solving, and proactivity.
- You serve as a key point of contact on all immigration related issues and provide administrative support as needed for all immigration matters
- You ensure compliance of the Immigration Reform and Control Act for all employees
You will assist with all benefits administration including health insurance, vacation, sickness, leave of absence; as well you ensure all policies and procedures are followed and forms are accurately completed and on time submitted
You assist with coordination of all other new hire pre-employment steps to ensure compliance with OMP’s policies and procedures.
You assist with completion of appropriate paperwork for new hires, terminations, payroll action forms and employee status changes on a daily basis and in a timely, accurate manner.
You assist with New Hire Orientation – you administer overview of benefits to new employees and can explain elements of various benefits to employees as required and assist with enrollment and claims processing.
You present overview of OMP’s Handbook with complete knowledge of all policies and procedures
You assist in maintaining accurate employee records.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field with 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have Immigration processing experience (H1-B visas etc)
- You have a decent knowledge of EEOC, FLSA, FMLA and other applicable labor laws
- You are able to handle sensitive/confidential information
- You have a strong passion and drive in providing an amazing employee experience
- You pay attention to detail and enjoy variety in your job.
- You are a strong communicator (written and spoken) and are able to work graciously with a wide range of people
- You are comfortable working in an open, dynamic environment
- You are a quick-learning self-starter who is comfortable jumping into a new situation and making a difference.
- You are great at diagnosing problems using your critical thinking skills and then devising keen solutions.
- You are highly adaptable to changing priorities and can adeptly pivot to meet emerging needs in a fast-paced environment.
- You have an excellent work ethic and sound sense of urgency
- You have strong time-management and organizational skills
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Computer Skills: Outlook is a requirement, as well as being Internet literate. Well versed with MS Office applications (excel, word and powerpoint), INSZoom or other immigration software.
The opportunity to join an ambitious, fast growing and solid company with an international dimension.
A blend of HR, Immigration, administrative and a coordinating function with growth opportunities.
In addition to a competitive base salary, benefits of this role include:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Back to filter
Send your CV