Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you an experienced HR professional that can think both strategically and tactically about how to best support a fast-growing and ever-changing global company and maintain its culture?
Ready to lead a winning team? Read on!
We are looking for a hands-on HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. The HR Manager acts as a business partner, supporting various corporate functions, such as providing functional expertise on issues and matters relating to internal communications, employee relations, performance management, organizational design and development, conflict resolution, human resources policies and procedures, compensation and benefits in a global structure, workers compensation and multi-state/federal employment law, immigration, and compliance. You will be working closely with the Talent Acquisition team.
Our HR Manager is important to our business success. Our people are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. That’s why promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture are vital aspects of this role.
It’s essential that you have:
- At least 8 years of Human Resources experience; business partner experience preferred
- Functional experience in employee relations, compensation, and performance management, along with a strong familiarity with employment laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting and synthesizing data to identify themes and solutions
- A successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships and being a trusted advisor at all levels of the organization
- The ability to effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and take action in light of ambiguity
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- A creative, self-starting and independent attitude that excels in a fast-paced environment
- Agile and quick learning skills that you demonstrate with collaborative projects and continuous education
- The ability to understand business operations from a strategic and tactical perspective
- Confident communication skills, (including written and verbal English) and able to effectively champion ideas, influence, and present to leadership
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects with competing priorities, diverse audiences and challenging environments
- Experience consulting, coaching and advising across all levels of the organization
- The expertise to proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company guidelines.
- Experience investigating employee complaints, proactively managing legal risk, and ensuring compliance with company guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of employment law and regulatory compliance issues (deeper knowledge required for certain states, such as CA, etc.)
- A high level of honesty, integrity, and ethics
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required; master’s degree preferred
It’d be a plus if you also had:
- A SHRM and/or HRCI Certification(s)
- Experience in a International company
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Variable pay
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil , China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UK, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV