Lead Application Support Analyst
Location: Atanta, GA
As a Lead Application Support Analyst at OMP you will be a critical member of the Customer Services Team of OMP. With OMP, customers rely on support and maintenance long after the software has been implemented. Therefore, a well-organized and highly skilled customer services team is important to keep solutions up and running under all conditions.
Our Lead Application Support Analyst aims at reducing the outstanding customer calls and must be determined to find solutions. You will make an accurate estimate as to the importance, urgency and difficulty of the support request. You will typically deal with all questions and problems related to the standard functions of the software as well as problems which concern the more advanced functions, which require technical knowledge and specific expertise.
In addition, you will personally be focused on providing outstanding customer service to larger client accounts as well as leading the support team.
- You analyze complex OMP applications’ issues/incidents, identify problems, and develop logical conclusions and implement effective solutions.
- You perform advanced troubleshooting either remotely or on Customer's production systems
- You escalate challenging or difficult application issues to the experts or 3rd line resources as per the established procedure.
- You develop or create Standard operating procedures for day to day work and future use.
- You lead / coach a team of support analysts and deal personally with larger client accounts.
- You work closely with other departments/teams for effective collaboration
- You train/educate customers on technical issues as needed.
- You work towards continuous gaining extensive knowledge of supported applications.
- You respond to support tickets with professional and timely updates.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or a similar field, with strong technical affinity. Master’s degree is preferred. Relevant experience can be substituted for degree.
- You have been involved in Client Escalation, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and / or Release Management.
- You are a strong negotiator with the ability to set clear expectations with both internal team members and clients.
- You have experience working with or for Fortune 500 companies.
- You have interfaced with internal teams to manage the full end-to-end delivery of services to multiple clients.
- You have gained 5+ years of experience in software implementation, troubleshooting, or in a support role. You have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL on Oracle or SQL server databases and Macro language coding (Visual Basic, C, or similar).
- You take interest in Supply Chain Planning. You are customer-oriented and results-committed, and you rely on excellent communication skills.
- You perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy while you can work under pressure and SLA on time sensitive deadlines. You possess strong collaboration skills and have experience in providing technical/application support.
- You perform multitasking efficiently and you easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
- You demonstrate integrity and ingenuity in the performance of assigned tasks and you perform duties and responsibilities independently.
- You possess positive and professional interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish is a definite advantage.
- You are authorized to work in the US and willing to travel for training purposes.
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices the US, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UAE, the UK, Ukraine.
Back to filter
Send your CV