Location: Atlanta, GA
Do you have a passion for numbers? And are you detailed oriented?
If so, you could be our new Project Controller. Your mission will be to process and manage the administrative and financial information of our customer projects to ensure correct and timely invoicing and excellent reporting. You will lead the project control process with the internal project management team in order to execute project deliverables.
As our Project Controller you are responsible for the financial and administrative side of our projects both internally and externally. This includes:
- Collecting and completing all relevant financial information at the start of each project
- Making financial planning and invoicing schedules for software projects based on project plans, milestones and payment schedules
- Correctly registering financial information in the ERP system
- Verifying that contractual conditions are respected
- Following up the correct and timely invoicing of projects, including handling credit management
- Managing budgets during project implementation
- Issuing periodic reports summarizing the financial and budgetary performance of projects
Your job will also include working alongside project managers to ensure budgets are kept and reporting on the monthly budgeted vs. the actual sales realization analysis. You will report directly to the Senior Project Controller and the Business Administration Manager.
It’s essential that you:
- Have a bachelor’s or master's degree in Engineering, Project Management, Cost Management, Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Have a strong background in using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as knowledge of ERP/accounting software and reporting software.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in a controlling function.
- Are fluent in English.
- Feel comfortable in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Are a high performer in a dead-line driven role.
- Have an analytical mind, and a desire to investigate into detail.
- Are friendly, have excellent communication skills and are a good listener.
- Are a team player but can also work independently.
- Work in a structured and punctual way and you follow procedures.
It’d be great if you also:
Have knowledge of other languages.
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in the US, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UAE, the UK and Ukraine.
Back to filter
Send your CV