Senior Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Atlanta (USA)
Do you enjoy solving complex supply chain problems?
Are you passionate about bringing value to Fortune 500 companies?
Do you have relevant experience and skills in the supply chain industry?
And, are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If you answered yes, you might be the experienced Senior Supply Chain Consultant we’re looking for.
As a Senior Supply Chain Consultant – Demand Planning you will have only one aim: to provide our customers with innovative supply chain solutions specific to their industry. You use our solutions for demand planning, strategic planning, master planning, forecasting, order promising, detailed scheduling and optimization.
You optimize planning and decision-making for our customers across our different focus industries, including chemicals, consumer goods, life sciences, metals, paper and packaging.
You are responsible for the realization of your project. This involves:
- Analyzing and developing specific planning solutions in order to ensure correct implementation in collaboration with our Solution Architects.
- Determining feasible project plans in collaboration with our Project Managers.
- Supporting and guiding customers throughout the entire implementation schedule. You are the main point of contact for the customer and form the bridge between the customer and your colleagues. You visit them regularly – about 30% of your time.
In addition to expanding your industry expertise, you also support the personal development of junior consultants by guiding, coordinating and coaching them.
In short, it’s a varied job: working with customers, working closely within your team, guiding juniors, doing technical work in software, and much, much more.
We are looking for experienced people like you who can bring new skills to what we do.
It is essential that you have:
- Strong analytical skills, preferably complemented with a master's degree.
- Hands-on experience setting up demand planning processes
- More than 3 years of experience in implementing demand planning solutions
- Experience in generating demand forecasts
- Experience with statistical techniques and models
- A strong affinity for Technology as you need to be willing to learn an entirely new software package.
- Programming experience in any language and
- Solid understanding of Demand Planning challenges in our target industries.
- The flexibility to travel up to 30%
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Excellent communication skills.
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV