Sr SQLServer & ORACLE DBA
Location: Atlanta, GA
As a Sr. SQL Server & ORACLE DBA at OMP you are responsible for maintaining multiple SQL Servers and ORACLE databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards, on our internal systems as well as on live customer environments. You are a SQL Server expert at first with a great ORACLE track record.
Due to our constant growth we are looking to add an expert to our team!
- You analyze, review, improve and document existing and future database components.
- You ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of system availability.
- You perform capacity planning and performance tuning.
- You determine methods and procedures in new assignments and provide guidance to colleagues and customers.
- You provide expertise in the areas related to Oracle and SQL Server database technologies.
- You assist internal development and support teams.
- You assist our on-site consultants whenever they run into “database problems” in their customer projects.
Both our SQL Server and ORACLE installed bases are growing, therefore we need someone experienced in both systems.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree with 5 + years of experience.
- You have an analytical mindset and know how to diagnose problems.
- You can engineer and maintain very large and high transaction volume environments.
- You can liaise between users and technical teams.
- You like teamwork, are stress resistant and you work result driven.
- You are fluent in English.
Specific technical knowledge:
You have in depth knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle database, including database design as well as proactive and reactive query tuning.
You have good knowledge of Windows and other operating systems.
Experience with VMWare and / or Citrix is a plus.
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV