Sr TECH Recruiter
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you fascinated with candidate and customer experience? Do you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done? Well, we have the opportunity for you!
OMP’s Talent Acquisition team is looking to add a new Senior TECH Recruiter to our incredible team in order to help the business hit aggressive goals in 2020.
You are a high achiever that will add value to OMP as you don’t just wait for a job opening announcement to start looking for candidates. You already started building pipelines and you keep in touch with past applicants. You engage passive candidates and so you create a strong network. You know where to look for experienced candidates (like GitHub for developers) and how to meet new talent in the most unexpected places (like obscure Slack channels.) You are not afraid to explore, and benefit from, social media recruiting. If you see a department growing, you collaborate with managers to forecast their hiring needs. You attend HR events to stay up-to-date with recruitment trends. HR is all about development – for employees and companies alike – and a good recruiter like yourself keeps that in mind.
You know better than to judge a book by its cover or a candidate by their resume. You know you should read between the lines and find proof that candidates’ skills actually match OMP job requirements. You consider candidates who are a ‘cultural add’, not just a cultural fit.
You know how to put yourself in someone’s shoes to better understand and connect with them. And that means ‘everyone’s’ shoes.
It’s essential that you have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of hands on, technical recruiting experience, including at least 2 years in-house as a full lifecycle recruiter. Agency experience is a must.
- An ability and openness to recruit for any type of role and job level, combined with true passion for hands-on recruiting and aligning candidates to their ideal role.
- Experience and fascination with successfully sourcing candidates through creative channels (web, social, professional networks), including developing social media sourcing strategies.
- Confidence and solid experience managing senior level hiring manager relationships and driving the recruiting process as a business partner.
- Excellent experience working cross-functionally, driving activity and pushing hiring managers where needed. You are a subject matter expert in all areas of the recruitment process.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and customer relationships.
- Positivity, flexibility and an outgoing, approachable demeanor.
- The skills to execute branding, diversity, and other initiatives in collaboration with global talent acquisition.
- Good knowledge of MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’d be great if you also had:
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth technology company.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and an impressive work ethic.
- The ability to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing, very fast-moving environment.
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UAE, the UK, Ukraine, and the US.
Back to filter
Send your CV