Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Do you have an obsession with Candidate and Client experience? Do you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done? Well, we have the job for you!
OMP’s Talent Acquisition team is looking to add a new Talent Acquisition Coordinator to our incredible team in order to help the business hit aggressive goals in 2020.
What You’ll Do
You will support and improve how OMP attracts and selects its new hires.
You will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, you craft job descriptions and maintaining our databases with candidate information. If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees and make sure you give OMP candidates their best candidate experience yet!
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants
- Craft and update job descriptions
- Prepare job offer letters
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses for various roles
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Design candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Organize events and career fairs
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using social networks (LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, systematic and accurate
- BS degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Back to filter
Send your CV
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious and fast-growing international company. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer:
- 401K/w employer match (no waiting period!)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
We are OMP, a software and consulting company delivering advanced supply chain planning solutions specifically tailored to individual industries worldwide. Our aim is to make every customer’s day by optimizing their supply chain. How do we do that? With our very own innovative planning software that meets and then exceeds expectations.
With a workforce numbering more than 600 in offices around the world, we have become a prominent player in the supply chain planning space. Our customers include many leading global companies, such as ArcelorMittal, BASF, Dow, L’Oréal, Michelin, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Shell, Smurfit Kappa, and Yoplait.
We serve our customers from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the UAE, the UK, Ukraine, and the US.